Delivery & Returns Information
Wyedean Stores offers a variety of postage options. Choose from:
- UK Standard Delivery - Between £2.49 and £4.95 (2-3 working days)
- UK Next Day Delivery - £12.95 (Available for orders placed before 2pm Mon-Thu, not available for Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
- Channel Islands - £4.95 (2-3 working days)
- European Delivery – £16.25 (Tracked delivery 1 week)
- Worldwide Delivery - £24.00 (Tracked delivery. 2-3 weeks)
- Duty and VAT are the responsibility of the customer for EU sales
- Orders are not processed on Fridays.
- The above delivery guidelines are estimates and Royal Mail delivery schedules can vary.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
- You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods, unless the items are faulty
- If the goods have already been dispatched but not yet reached you, you will still be liable for paying for the return of goods.
- Returns not accepted for 1 metre cut lengths within our Haberdashery collection
- We will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- All goods will be inspected upon return.
- Returns will be processed within 7 days of Wyedean Stores receiving the items back.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s properly packaged and sealed and can’t get damaged on the way in transit.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original dispatch box or bag, as long as they are securely packaged. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to return it to you.
- We recommend you obtain a proof of postage. Our returns address is: Wyedean Stores, Bridgehouse Mill, Bridgehouse Lane, Haworth, West Yorkshire, UK. BD22 8PA.
- We recommend you complete a return form here before sending your items back to us. This will allow us to process your returns much faster.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods and provide proof of postage. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s properly packaged and sealed and can’t get damaged on the way in transit.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.